Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all NDA (Packaging Services) Ltd website bottle sales and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and if required print a copy for future reference.
1. Terms. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery Policy. We will deliver your order as soon as it is ready and payment is complete. Deliveries cannot be to specified times and are made between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm. Please contact us if you would like to arrange specific delivery instructions and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable for which we accept no liability.
3. Lead-times. These vary and are continually changing depending on our workload, however, in general we try to aim for the following:
Plain Bottles: 2-3 working days
Printed bottles: 14-21 working days from approval of print proof
"Name" bottles: 7-14 working days
We will endeavour to fulfil your requirements promptly but no liability can be accepted for failure to deliver within these times.
4. Price. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following exception. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
5. VAT. All our invoices will be inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate, currently 20%. Unless otherwise agreed or specified the price you pay is inclusive of delivery within the UK
6. Method of payment. We have tried to make your buying as simple as possible. Once you have chosen your product and are ready to finalise your order, you then have the option to either pay online using our secure server by Sage Pay. Alternatively you can request an invoice, which we will send to you by post. (Please note that no work on your order can commence until we have received your payment in full.)
7. Credit Card Security. Your credit card details are encrypted using 128-bit encryption. None of your details will be passed to any third party.
8. Printed Bottles. When ordering bottles that require your own personalised print, logo etc. we require your artwork in "eps" format. Other formats may require extra work to enable them to be used in our printing process and the cost of this may be passed on to you. Bulk printing of your order will not commence until we receive a signed and approved flat print proof. This is for the benefit of both parties in that everybody is aware of what is required.
9. Shipping And Handling. Our 500ml bottles are packed 50 bottles per box; 750ml bottles are 40 per box. The price you pay is inclusive of delivery within the UK
10. Quality Control. Our products undergo strict quality control procedures before they leave the factory. Please note however that although our bottles and closures are manufactured to the highest possible standards, we cannot guarantee they are leak proof if held inverted for long periods, squashed excessively or suffer any other forms of abuse.
11. Refunds and Replacements. We undertake to repair, refund or replace, (at our option) products which fail, (fair wear and tear excepted) within 30 days from delivery provided that such failure has occurred under normal conditions and subject to proper storage, use and maintenance of the relevant products by the customer
12. Shortage, loss or damage in transit. The Customer shall report promptly to us any shortage or loss of or damage to products in transit. Damaged products and packing must be kept for inspection by NDA for a minimum period of 14 days. NDA shall not be liable for any shortage, loss, damage or discrepancy unless notification (confirmed in writing) is received by us within 3 working days of delivery.
The information available on this website is designed to provide general information only. The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. We may also make improvements and / or changes at any time without notice.
Colours shown on this website
We have made every effort to ensure that the colours shown throughout the content of the website are as accurate as current technology will allow. Please be aware that discrepancies can occur depending on individual monitor settings and graphic cards.